**DRAFT** Accessing and Uploading Files to the Lotame Hosted sFTP Server
When sending data to Lotame, either Lotame or the client can host the sFTP server. This is the process for accessing and uploading files to the Lotame hosted sFTP server.
- The partner can provide a public SSH key for authentication and Lotame will provide an sFTP server to which files can be uploaded. Lotame's server, called "booth", can be accessed using any sFTP software.
- Files must be delivered to a directory structure of the format <client>/<client>/<YYYYMMDD> where <YYYYMMDD> represents the GMT day to which the data applies, and <client> is a permanently static string identifying the data set.
In order to access the Lotame sFTP server, use the following information:
- Hostname - booth.crwdcntrl.net
- Port - standard (22)
- Username - this will be provided by Lotame. Please email contact your Client Success Manager, or email email@example.com for this information.
Once you have access:
- Directory path/name - this will be provided by Lotame. Please email contact your Client Success Manager, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for this information.